IT Audit Analyst
The IT Audit Analyst position, within the Credit Karma Compliance team, is a high touch role requiring excellent communication cross-functionally in a dynamic environment! The analyst will work directly with Security, Engineering, IT, and Operations. An interest in Secure Development life cycle processes and enthusiasm for learning are a must!
What the Job Entails
- Execute Compliance activities related to Secure Development life cycle processes for web and mobile.
- Consult internal stakeholders regarding Credit Karma’s Security, Software Engineering, and Compliance requirements.
- Perform testing and evaluation of internal controls and gaps.
- Work with external auditors to assist in the completion of annual compliance audits.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 1+ years experience performing test of internal controls eg. SDLC controls, SSAE 16 (SOC), ITGC, SOX standards.
- Knowledge of the SDLC, agile development, or basic coding principles preferred.
- Knowledge or strong interest in application security.
- Familiarity or interest in learning new information security standards such as MS-SDL, ISO 27001:2013 and PCI.
- Basic knowledge or interest in web and/or mobile development.
- Strong technical, analytic, and communication skills (both written and verbal).Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Business, Accounting or equivalent practical experience.
- Big4 or other consulting experience a plus
- Plan to obtain your CISA, CISSP or other certifications (we'll prepare you and pay for it!).
Back to top