Credit Karma's mission is to make financial progress possible for everyone. We have over 60 million US members and are a true mission-oriented business, a rare case where our incentives are aligned with our users - we succeed by helping our members.
If you're motivated by growth and impact, Credit Karma is one of the best places to work in tech today. We are growing our product beyond credit scores (e.g. Credit Karma Tax) and are well-positioned to become the main touchpoint for consumer finance, but there is so much work left to do! Engineers joining now have tons of opportunities to take on responsibility and ownership and have a meaningful impact. We embrace a culture where engineers are encouraged to identify opportunities to scale the product, technology, and organization, and then launch them into action. See some of our stories at engineering.creditkarma.com.
As an engineer on the iOS team, you’ll work on the #1 finance app in the App Store, used by millions of our members every month and named as one of Apple’s Top 10 Apps of 2016. You’ll be involved in many areas of the tech stack, from front-end user experiences, to the libraries and frameworks that enable them, to the backend APIs that power them. You’ll collaborate closely with Product and Design to help design and develop product features, and be responsible for figuring out how to make them a reality.
Some of the experiences on the iOS team include:
- Working with the latest iOS frameworks, libraries, and design patterns
- Using both Objective-C and Swift
- Engaging the Android team and collaborating on initiatives
- Writing your own APIs in GraphQL
- Collaborating with product, design, and other engineering teams
- Participating in code and technical design reviews
- Designing metrics and dashboards to empower data-driven decisions
- Influence the features and direction of the app with your own ideas