HR Business Partner (HR Manager)
What the Job Entails
- Act as the key Human Resource point of contact, trusted advisor, and business partner to a highly engaged, supported workforce for a dedicated client group.
- Advise leadership on people related strategy and decisions as aligned with business goals (including organizational design and planning).
- Prioritize, define, develop and roll-out scalable HR plans and solutions addressing the needs of the business.
- Maintaining ongoing rhythm of performance management programs working with clients throughout goal setting, individual development, talent reviews, and performance reviews.
- Engage in coaching and counseling and development feedback for managers and employees
- Assess employee development needs and make recommendations for appropriate solutions.
- Competitive compensation is a must so you’ll work on compensation administration, budgeting, and total compensation analysis to make sure meaningful rewards get in the hands of our talented Karmanauts.
- Enhance established policies and procedures, collaborate with small teams and/or co-lead various projects associated with improving life at Credit Karma.
- Partner with management on employee development and relations, query and generate reports, conduct analysis and provide recommendations – real business partnering!
Our Ideal Candidate
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field; or equivalent experience
- At least 4+ years experience as an HR Business Partner or equivalent in a rapidly growing, high-demand, high output role within technology environment
- Proven track record of success as an integrated member of a business team
- Strong technical/ analytical skills with an ability to manipulate data in Excel; knowledge of formulas and pivot tables
- Demonstrated success in driving projects forward successfully to completion
- Strong desire to help others and intellectual curiosity about people and organization issues
- Effective influencer, communication, and interpersonal skills; great listener
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and judgment; ability to make sound decisions independently.
- Exceptional consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
- Comfortable operating in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to create and maintain strong, professional relationships at various levels of organization
- Skilled in effectively managing sensitive and confidential communications and materials
- Experience helping organizations scale
- Knowledgeable in State (CA) and Federal employment laws
- PHR/SPHR and/or SHRM-CP/SHRM- SCP preferred
- Advanced degree preferred
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Kyle works behind the scenes as a revenue analyst to provide Credit Karma’s members with personalized offers that help them optimize their finances.
Back to top