Growth Manager (User Acquisition)
Credit Karma is evolving the way we make financial decisions. With over 60 million members on our platform, we enable a huge percentage of Americans to make informed choices by giving free access to their credit reports. Whether opening your first credit card, applying for an apartment, or financing a car purchase, Credit Karma empowers you to make smart financial decisions.
The Growth Manager holds a foundational role in driving CK’s member growth engine. Your mandate is to drive the strategic direction and operational excellence of acquisition across web, native app, and product growth channels. You will determine allocation of a large monthly marketing budget, drive ROI across marketing and product strategies, and enjoy high visibility to senior leadership.
You have a strong grasp of the web and native app technology landscape for both top of the funnel acquisition, conversion rate optimization, remarketing, and marketing analytics. In addition, you enjoy making data-driven decisions and executing with product and engineering to implement growth strategies.
Are you ready to help CK grow beyond 100 million members? Drop us a line!
What You Get To Do
- Own entire strategies - you own ideation, vendor evaluation, contract negotiation, creative, testing, scaling, and optimizing. We are looking for step function, needle-moving growth
- Manage a large budget - we have an $XX million budget and limitless appetite for ROI positive strategies
- Work cross functionally - you will be a primary point of contact for product, engineering, and business intelligence in a matrixed and highly collaborative team environment
- Use data to make decisions - data is the language you use to influence marketing leadership.
- Leverage analytics to optimize and grow member acquisition, including design, execution and analysis of AB tests, applying knowledge of basic statistics (e.g., sample size, significance) to assess validity of results, and use of SQL and advanced Excel
Our Ideal Candidate
- 3 to 6 years of relevant professional online marketing experience
- Technical degree (economics, engineering, statistics, math, etc.) preferred
- Experience with overall marketing strategy, including budget allocation, opportunity assessment and prioritizationPeople management experience strongly preferred
- Strong familiarity with SQL + advanced Excel user
- Hands-on and can multi-task with ease
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
Back to top