Credit Karma is evolving the way we make financial decisions. With over 60 million members on our platform, we enable a huge percentage of Americans to make informed choices by giving free access to their credit reports. Whether opening your first credit card, applying for an apartment, or financing a car purchase, Credit Karma empowers you to make smart financial decisions.
Growth Associate is key to driving CK’s member growth engine. Your mandate is to accelerate growth of our member population by implementing and optimizing online acquisition strategies across web and native app growth channels. You will have access to a large monthly marketing budget, learn from a best-in-class team, and enjoy high visibility to senior marketing leadership.
We prefer motivated self-starters who enjoy making data-driven decisions and who can pick up new concepts in quantitative disciplines easily.
Are you ready to help CK grow beyond 100 million members? Drop us a line!
What You Get To Do:
- Make a measurable impact on member acquisition
- Own growth initiatives from inception to scaling and optimization across multiple channels, including search, display, content, and social media
- Use data to make decisions - this includes design, execution and analysis of A/B tests and applying knowledge of basic statistics (e.g. sample size, significance) to separate signal from noise
- Hone your strategic thinking - take large data sets and craft the results into a story that helps senior leadership make decisions; you see the forest from the trees
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience in a quantitative field
- Technical degree (economics, statistics, math, etc.) preferred
- Pre-existing online marketing experience is not required
- Advanced Excel functionality
- Hands-on, high capacity doer, multi-tasker
- Familiarity with SQL a plus but not a required
- Excited to work in a fast-paced and data-driven environment
Back to top