General Manager, Mortgage - VP
What You Will Do:
- Create long and short term vision/roadmap to grow the business and ensure they are aligned with Executive team and overall company goals
- Prioritize execution and implementation based on multiple factors including client expectations, consumer perception, resources, market conditions, other company priorities, etc.
- Grow and develop a high performing organization that is aligned with the goals of the business
- Drive high performance and ensure the necessary resources are in place to achieve goals
What’s Great About It:
- Mortgage is a new strategic vertical for us, so plenty of greenfield to both build the foundation and set the vision for the future
- Mortgage will allow us to tap into new consumer segments and encourage innovation around new product ideas, consumer/client needs, and data integrations
- You will have highly dynamic teams across Business Development, Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Analytics supporting the mission
What We Expect:
- 10+ years of leadership experience, with 5+ years in the Mortgage industry
- Proven success managing high performing teams and business units
- Experience managing a large scale growth P&L
- Experience managing a variety of functions including Business Development, Product Management, Marketing, Analytics, etc.
- Experience with analytically/data driven customer segmentation and marketing
- Experience working on large and complex deals
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Kyle works behind the scenes as a revenue analyst to provide Credit Karma’s members with personalized offers that help them optimize their finances.
Back to top