Front End Engineer* Charlotte,NC
Credit Karma's mission is to make financial progress possible for everyone. We have over 60 million US members and are a true mission-oriented business, a rare case where our incentives are aligned with our users - we succeed by helping our members.
If you're motivated by growth and impact, Credit Karma is one of the best places to work in tech today. We are growing our product beyond credit scores (e.g. Credit Karma Tax) and are well-positioned to become the main touchpoint for consumer finance, but there is so much work left to do! Engineers joining now have tons of opportunities to take on responsibility and ownership and have a meaningful impact. We embrace a culture where engineers are encouraged to identify opportunities to scale the product, technology, and organization, and then launch them into action. See some of our stories at engineering.creditkarma.com.
As a front-end engineer, you will be part of our client team that is responsible for the the web front-end that powers Credit Karma’s products and services, including creditkarma.com. Over the past year, we have been been rebuilding the site in React + Redux and launching new experiences on both desktop and mobile web. Expect to collaborate closely with product, design and backend teams to build new features, drive technical direction, and build scalable web apps targeting the most modern browsers.
Some of the experiences on the front-end team include:
- Partnering with Product and Designers to deliver beautiful user experiences
- Building reusable React components that will be used across our products
- Identifying ways to improve our technology and process
- Writing your own APIs in GraphQL
- Participating in code and technical design reviews
- Designing metrics and dashboards to empower data-driven decisions
- Influencing the features and direction of the product with your own ideas
Learn more about Credit Karma at creditkarma.com/careers
Back to top