Front End Engineer: Charlotte, NC
What the Job Entails
- Help drive the technical direction for client-side architecture across applications.
- Willingness to push the bounds of client-side web development with the goal of creating a unique experience for users.
- Evaluating key technologies and driving thoughtful implementations.
- Evangelizing web technologies across the organization.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience with Node.js and FE build tools (grunt / gulp / uglify / etc)
- Has extensive experience developing and deploying client-side frameworks (e.g. React) in large scale production environments.
- Has experience developing against and helping shape JSON APIs.Follows emergent web technologies such as ES2015, Web Components, GraphQL/Relay, etc.
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Jonathan works cross-functionally to develop products that help people feel in control of their credit, their options, and their futures.
Back to top