FP&A Analyst, Revenue
Credit Karma seeks a world class Revenue Analyst within FP&A to be a key member of its team. This position will work closely with finance management as well as key business partners to drive thoughtful forecasting, analysis, planning and controllership of the business.
What the Job Entails
- Establish and maintain revenue forecasting processes including long-term planning, annual planning, monthly rolling forecasts and in-month monitoring.
- Partner with multiple business departments to develop thoughtful forecasts and gain insights into revenue drivers/shifts.
- Help establish and direct financial KPIs.
- Create weekly business updates for management based on KPIs, providing insight into any trends or shifts in the business.
- Identify and quantify financial/operational risks and opportunities to the business.
- Assist in management of business P&Ls to influence business decisions that drive revenue and expense including annual operating plans, monthly rolling forecasts and monthly/quarterly business reviews.
- Build financial models to measure overall financial performance.
- Develop short and long range financial/operational forecasts.
- Develop and standardize financial reports and processes.
- Drive ad-hoc business projects as necessary.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 1-3 years of FP&A relevant experience
- BA/BS degree required
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/financial modeling
- Advanced analytical skills
- An ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- An ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
- Experience in investment banking or an analytical role at a technology company/high-tech environment
Back to top