What the Job Entails
- Supporting our VPs in our Engineering organizarion
- Conserving time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence
- Preparing reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Calendaring and schedule management for executive
- Authoring internal and external communications
- Project management for Engineering team tasks
- Work with vendors around contract and our internal processes
Our Ideal Candidate
- 4-5 years of professional experience, including experience supporting high level executives (Senior Director and Vice Presidents) and their teams.
- Expert-level skills in Google Applications and strong Excel skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated worker with a high level of initiative.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to create and sustain strong interpersonal relationships.
- High level of confidentiality, discernment and judgment.
- Dynamic team player with an ability to offer suggestions and improvements to processes, and work effectively with all personalities.
- Bachelor's degree.
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Jonathan works cross-functionally to develop products that help people feel in control of their credit, their options, and their futures.
Back to top