Credit Karma is an outstanding place to grow your career in Event Planning. We are experiencing tremendous growth and have an awesome culture - you can tell our employees are happy when you walk in the door. We care about your professional development and want to empower you - that’s why we offer a generous learning stipend; and not only do we welcome new ideas around event planning- we encourage it! Our Operations organization is innovative, collaborative, and a trusted advisor to the business.
Event planning is top of mind as we work to attract top talent and highlight our awesome culture. As as Events Assistant, you will work on exciting and creative projects to broadcast our mission-driven organization. This is an outstanding opportunity to gain experience in a fast paced tech environment.
What The Job Entails
- Support operations and logistics for company-wide events and meetings, including but not limited to team building, Wednesday events, employee appreciation and special events
- Build presentations for annual events
- Maintain event budgets
- Point person for onsite event support
- Maintain the events calendar
Our Ideal Candidate
- 1-3 years administrative experience
- Start-up or nonprofit experience a plus
- Great communicator
- Can do attitude
- Problem solver
Back to top