Engineering Manager, Quality Infrastructure
What Will You Do?
- Focus on innovation, providing technical strategy and direction to the team you manage.
- Work collaboratively with engineering leaders, helping to shape the next generation of testing strategies so we can ship impactful experiences for our members.
- People care! One-on-ones, growth & development plans, performance feedback, compensation, and making sure your team is effective and happy.
- Player/Coach: Along with people and technical leadership, you'll have the opportunity to balance hands-on contribution and program management for products your teams ship.
What's Great About It?
- You’ll be knee deep in a great mission, helping people champion financial progress.
- You’ll learn a lot doing it; we care about the art of engineering leadership and encourage continued learning.
- The role is highly cross-functional, which means you get to work with engineering, product, design, business development, and data science
- And, of course, all those awesome company perks that you probably already read about.
What Do We Expect?
- 2+ years of engineering management experience.
- Previous experience designing and delivering mobile and/or web testing infrastructure.
- A drive to lead by example, develop new leaders, and be a catalyst for change throughout the organization.
- Thoughtful empathy while constantly challenging our current processes.
- Influential communication skills to bring together engineering teams, and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience delivering tools in an agile environment.
- You are excited to help us solve complex technical challenges and revolutionize the finance industry for the people.
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Kyle works behind the scenes as a revenue analyst to provide Credit Karma’s members with personalized offers that help them optimize their finances.
Back to top