Engineering Manager, Quality
What Will You Do?
- Work closely within Engineering, Design and Product Management to promote our quality mission.
- People care! One-on-ones, growth & development plans, performance feedback, compensation, and making sure your team is effective and happy.
- Be a strong quality advocate and provide technical strategy and direction to your team.
- The cherry on top; in addition to people leadership you can focus on either hands-on technical contribution or program management for the efforts you own
What's Great About It?
- You’ll be knee deep in a great mission; helping people learn about credit.
- You’ll learn a lot doing it; we care about the art of engineering leadership and encourage continued learning.
- The role is highly cross-functional, which means you get to work with engineering, product, design, business development, and data science
- And, of course, all those awesome company perks that you probably already read about.
What Do We Expect?
- People management experience in a quality/QA engineering environment.
- Excitement about continuing to be a hands-on technical contributor.
- Empathetic while still being able to challenge that we are doing things right.
- Willingness to lead initiatives and a catalyst for change throughout the whole organization.
- Strong communication skills with engineers and non-technical folks.
- Experience delivering product in an agile environment.
- A love of web and mobile products.
- You are happy to help us revolutionize the credit industry for the people.
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Jonathan works cross-functionally to develop products that help people feel in control of their credit, their options, and their futures.
Back to top