Credit Karma is looking for an engineering manager / lead to be a part of our leadership team. We’re working hard to bring credit knowledge to the masses so people can figure out how to put their best financial foot forward. If you have a technical background and are interested in all the challenges of people leadership, you might make a great fit for engineering management at Credit Karma.
What will you do?
- Manage one or more engineering teams.
- Work closely with Product Management and be excited about product strategy.
- Provide technical strategy and direction to the team.
- People care! One-on-ones, growth & development plans, performance feedback, compensation, and making sure your team is effective and happy.
- The cherry on top; in addition to people leadership you can focus on either hands-on technical contribution or program management for the efforts you own.
What’s great about it?
- You’ll be knee deep in a great mission; helping people learn about credit.
- You’ll learn a lot doing it; we care about the art of engineering leadership.
- Technically rewarding challenges abound such as scalability, data science, and high quality user experience backed by complex business logic.
- And, of course, all those awesome company perks that you probably already read about.
What do we expect?
- 2+ years of engineering management experience.
- You aspire to do something great and want to grow into roles that have huge impact.
- Previous experience as a hands-on technical contributor.
- Empathetic while still being able to challenge that we are doing things right.
- Willingness to lead initiatives and a catalyst for change throughout the whole organization.
- Strong communication skills with engineers and non-technical folks.
- Experience delivering product in an agile environment.
- A love of web and mobile products.
- You are happy to revolutionize the credit industry for the people.
Back to top