What will you do?
- Manage one or more engineering teams.
- Work closely with Product Management and be excited about product strategy.
- Provide technical strategy and direction to the team.
- People care! One-on-ones, growth & development plans, performance feedback, compensation, and making sure your team is effective and happy.
- The cherry on top; in addition to people leadership you can focus on either hands-on technical contribution or program management for the efforts you own.
What’s great about it?
- You’ll be knee deep in a great mission; helping people learn about credit.
- You’ll learn a lot doing it; we care about the art of engineering leadership.
- Technically rewarding challenges abound such as scalability, data science, and high quality user experience backed by complex business logic.
- And, of course, all those awesome company perks that you probably already read about.
What do we expect?
- 2+ years of engineering management experience.
- You aspire to do something great and want to grow into roles that have huge impact.
- Previous experience as a hands-on technical contributor.
- Empathetic while still being able to challenge that we are doing things right.
- Willingness to lead initiatives and a catalyst for change throughout the whole organization.
- Strong communication skills with engineers and non-technical folks.
- Experience delivering product in an agile environment.
- A love of web and mobile products.
- You are happy to revolutionize the credit industry for the people.
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Jonathan works cross-functionally to develop products that help people feel in control of their credit, their options, and their futures.
Back to top