Director, Strategic Analytics
Credit Karma is working to make financial progress possible for everyone. Data and analytics play a pivotal role in this mission and every part of our business – informing new product design, driving marketing efficiency, and powering the recommendations we personalize to each of our 50 million members.
We’re looking for an extremely quantitative leader to lead research and analysis to inform corporate-level decision-making and help determine strategic direction. You’ll work closely with the CEO and executive leadership across the organization and get visibility into Credit Karma’s core strategies. If that sounds exciting to you, keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Lead wide-ranging exploratory analyses to build a deep understanding of the drivers of the business, new opportunities, and potential risks.
- Design, support, and drive ongoing strategies that lead to compelling corporate growth opportunities, then translate those strategies into targeted actions and programs that result in growth
- Build a high performing analytics team - through recruiting, development and leadership
- Pressure test everything to help Credit Karma better understand short and long-term consumer behavior with different products and services, adjusting strategy as needed to create the best possible experience for our members
What’s great about it:
- You’ll get visibility into Credit Karma’s core strategies and build a new and highly influential team
- You will work directly with our executive leadership to ask and answer analytical questions to inform the next steps for the business
- The work you do will have a tremendous impact on company-wide strategy, business initiatives, and growth
- This role is highly cross-functional, meaning you’ll work with teams from finance, product, marketing, business development, and data science
What we expect:
- Masters in relevant disciplines (e.g., Mathematics, Economics, Engineering) and/or 10 years relevant work experience required; MBA preferred
- Strong leader who has built and mentored high performing analytics teams
- Experience partnering with engineering, product, and data science teams
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a startup environment, moving quickly and handling changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively with executive business leaders
Back to top