Director, Product Marketing
What the Job Entails
- Lead product marketing for a business, guide its evolution, develop the value proposition and lead go-to-market strategy in partnership with vertical leadership.
- Be a thought partner to product management leadership by bringing in strategic chops, product savviness and market knowledge.
- Couple a strategic vision with knowledge of and empathy for Credit Karma members through research, insights and competitive analysis.
- Work effectively across functions; partner with product and performance marketing on identifying and addressing adoption barriers.
- Study and monitor competitors that are relevant to specific features or initiatives. Strategically differentiate and position Credit Karma’s offering and help it stand out from the crowd.
- Provide necessary leadership in crafting members’ experiences that balance company’s vision, member needs, business priorities and product priorities.
- Use creativity, analytical capacity and persuasion skills to deliver a world-class experience to Credit Karma members.
Our Ideal Candidate has
- Demonstrated ability to translate a product strategy into innovative go-to-market plans; effectively managing the execution of such plans.
- A sense of urgency coupled with strong influencing skills in effectively running cross departmental projects. Strong communication skills.
- A proven track record of using data at all levels of decision making and operations; a quantitative and qualitative product marketer.
- A passion for creating transformative consumer experiences, and a track record of implementing such experiences via products and programs.
- A proven track recording of growing and mentoring a team
- 10+ years of experience in product marketing for customer-facing technology products.
- Passion and savvy for applying new technologies for next-generation consumer facing product experiences in the fintech space.
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Kyle works behind the scenes as a revenue analyst to provide Credit Karma’s members with personalized offers that help them optimize their finances.
Back to top