Director, Product Management (Offer Recommendation & Optimization Platform)
What you'll do:
- Drive the product vision and roadmap for our recommendation and optimization products to drive increased revenue.
- Optimize the best match of offers for each user on all devices and formats as well as develop core functionality related to ad serving, APIs, creative controls, and data quality
- Lead the effort to develop clear and compelling product requirements / user stories for new initiatives as well as existing product enhancements, including business justification, revenue potential, and operational impact.
- Work closely with internal business leads and teams (data science, engineering, product, sales, marketing), as well as partners to execute on the product roadmap
- Monitor product adoption, proactively identifying opportunities and making actionable recommendations to drive product uptake and effectiveness
- Manage and communicate project schedules, goals, and dependencies, drive cross-functional initiatives, and regularly represent status to senior leadership
- Manage a small team of product managers responsible for all system components from our prediction algorithms to our serving stack.
- While this is initially a very hands on role, as our business grows, we expect this person’s responsibilities to become less hands on and more focused on managing and growing a team
What we expect:
- Degree in a technical discipline and MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of hands-on product management experience and 3+ years experience leading a product management team.
- Solid background and understanding of industry trends and the overall online advertising market ecosystem (e.g., ad servers, publishers, agency trading desks, DSPs, ad networks, exchanges, content developers/publishers, SSPs, audience/data providers).
- Prior experience building native advertising products for a developer or publisher will be a plus.
- Highly-driven and understand how to measure and optimize key online advertising KPIs.
- Comfortable presenting to senior executives
- Been an internal product champion within a larger organization. You are well versed at working across multiple teams to ship products that drive business value and delight customers
- High energy and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible to react to changing priorities and can prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Have a deep appreciation for the power of consumer finance products to change lives
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Kyle works behind the scenes as a revenue analyst to provide Credit Karma’s members with personalized offers that help them optimize their finances.
Back to top