Director, Product Management (Offer Recommendation & Optimization Platform)
What you'll do:
- Drive the product vision and roadmap for our recommendation and optimization products to drive increased revenue. Optimize the best match of offers for each user on all devices and formats as well as develop core functionality related to ad serving, APIs, creative controls, and data quality
- Lead the effort to develop clear and compelling product requirements / user stories for new initiatives as well as existing product enhancements, including business justification, revenue potential, and operational impact.
- Work closely with internal business leads and teams (data science, engineering, product, sales, marketing), as well as partners to execute on the product roadmap
- Monitor product adoption, proactively identifying opportunities and making actionable recommendations to drive product uptake and effectiveness
- Manage and communicate project schedules, goals, and dependencies, drive cross-functional initiatives, and regularly represent status to senior leadership
- Manage a small team of product managers responsible for all system components from our prediction algorithms to our serving stack. While this is initially a very hands on role, as our business grows, we expect this person’s responsibilities to become less hands on and more focused on managing and growing a team
What we expect:
- Degree in a technical discipline and MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of hands-on product management experience and 3+ years experience leading a product management team.
- Solid background and understanding of industry trends and the overall online advertising market ecosystem (e.g., ad servers, publishers, agency trading desks, DSPs, ad networks, exchanges, content developers/publishers, SSPs, audience/data providers).
- Prior experience building native advertising products for a developer or publisher will be a plus.
- Highly-driven and understand how to measure and optimize key online advertising KPIs.
- Comfortable presenting to senior executivesBeen an internal product champion within a larger organization. You are well versed at working across multiple teams to ship products that drive business value and delight customers
- High energy and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment Flexible to react to changing priorities and can prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Have a deep appreciation for the power of consumer finance products to change lives
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Jonathan works cross-functionally to develop products that help people feel in control of their credit, their options, and their futures.
Back to top