Director, Product Management
What you'll do:
- Drive the product vision and roadmap
- Lead the effort to develop clear and compelling product requirements / user stories for new initiatives as well as existing product enhancements, including business justification, revenue potential, and operational impact.
- Work closely with internal business leads and teams as well as partners to execute on the product roadmap.
- Monitor product adoption, proactively identifying opportunities and making actionable recommendations to drive product uptake and effectiveness
- Manage and communicate project schedules, goals, and dependencies, drive cross-functional initiatives, and regularly represent status to senior leadership
- Manage a small team of product managers. While this is initially a very hands on role, as our business grows, we expect this person’s responsibilities to become less hands on and more focused on managing and growing a team
What's great about it:
- A satisfying mission, working to make financial progress possible to everyone and we have lots of work yet to be done.
- An opportunity to build a product that helps people make the biggest purchase of their lives faster, more transparent and happier.
- Working on a product team that has quietly become one of the best in technology by creating an environment that makes it easy to take risks and learn together
- An opportunity to build products that change a $5B industry, deeply impacting the lives of millions of Americans every year.
What we expect:
- Degree in a technical discipline and MBA preferred
- 7+ years of hands-on product management experience and 3+ years experience leading a product management team
- Experience managing a P&L and highly-driven to measure and optimize KPIs
- Great product strategist who can understand Credit Karma’s unique assets, decode a complex marketplace, empathize with consumer needs and marry them all to create a winning strategyExperience with and love of crafting market leading consumer product experiences from positioning to pixels
- An entrepreneur who has worked at scale and have experimented to find product market fit and scaled products that have found fitHigh energy and enjoy thrive in an rapidly-changing, hyper-growth environment
- Flexible to react to changing priorities and able to prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment
- Have a deep appreciation for the power of consumer finance products to change people’s lives
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Kyle works behind the scenes as a revenue analyst to provide Credit Karma’s members with personalized offers that help them optimize their finances.
Back to top