Director, Platform Engineering
What the Job Entails
- Drive the vision, strategy, roadmap and implementation of dev environments, testing platforms, and deployment frameworks.
- Own the operational metrics associated with the stability and scalability of our development pipelines.
- Provide technical direction and oversee software development, testing, deployment, and monitoring.
- Day-to-day leadership for multiple engineering teams with a focus on employee development and growth.
- Restructure, reassign, and hire engineers as needed to bring your vision into focus.
- Playing a key role in connecting your engineering teams with other engineering, product, design, and infrastructure teams.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years experience working in a leadership capacity managing multiple teams.
- 3+ years of experience in engineering efficiency / internal tooling.
- Pragmatic expert in software and architecture best practices.
- Can foster and grow teams with top-notch skill-sets.
- Superb communication, documentation, and leadership skills.
- Thrives when undertaking significant responsibility with limited oversight
- Thinks strategically - develops process, tools and frameworks that help ensure effectiveness across a variety of stakeholders
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Kyle works behind the scenes as a revenue analyst to provide Credit Karma’s members with personalized offers that help them optimize their finances.
Back to top