Director of Marketing Research & User Insights
What you’ll do:
- The role is responsible for all marketing-lead qualitative and quantitative research at Credit Karma. You’ll wear many hats and spend part of the time collaborating with business units to find answers to their customer and product questions, while also leading studies on our market perception and position.
- Your team regularly launches large member surveys, delivers monthly updates on our Brand Tracker, and evaluates ethnographic generative studies.
- Additionally, you’ll be leading an incredible organization of smart, passionate researchers interested in examining the role of finances and financial products in the lives of our current and future members. The research team is the go-to team that uncovers core user needs and helps all Karmanauts build a stronger understanding of the real world problems our customers face.
What we are looking for:
- Deep experience with survey design and analysis
- Comfort with and knowledge of quantitative (survey, data sciences) and qualitative (focus groups, ethnographic and psychographics studies, etc.) research techniques
- Thought leader for market sizing, concept testing, brand tracking, and go to market strategies
- Proposes solutions and draws from research to generate insights, not just numbers
- Manages with a player coach mindset and is enthusiastic about completely owning some projects, designing and programming surveys, and conducting analyses
- Comfort analyzing survey results w/ advanced Excel functions, SPSS, or R
- Can communicate complex data sets to non-technical employees
- Capable of working with stakeholders to distill desired learnings into viable research projects
- Relationship-based management style
- BS in a technical field is a plus
- Nice to haves: Experience with design thinking and principles or SQL experience
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Kyle works behind the scenes as a revenue analyst to provide Credit Karma’s members with personalized offers that help them optimize their finances.
Back to top