Director, International (Canada)
What you'll do
- General Management of the Credit Karma Canada product and business, including: Lead a cross-functional team to launch, roll-out, and iterate on our offering. Own the day-to-day management of our international P&L, paving a path toward long-term financial viability internationally. Build, nurture, and grow partnerships to create a robust marketplace of financial products for international members.
- Drive key initiatives for the overall international strategy and product roadmap beyond Canada, especially: Product Management responsibilities on initiatives to internationalize the Credit Karma platform. Strategy and analysis on future potential markets for CK.
What's great about it
- You’ll build something that has the potential to positively affect millions of people
- The work you do will have significant impact and visibility across Credit Karma
- This role brings the best of both worlds: the experience of growing early-stage products and businesses with the support of a successful later-stage internet company
What we expect
- Interest and excitement in our industry and our mission
- 8+ years of related experience, including general management, business development, and/or product management roles
- Strong negotiation and partnership building skill-set
- Highly collaborative, with experience leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage a country P&L
- Track record of success in go-to-market launches
- Professional experience in and/or deep market knowledge of Canada
- Experience working hands-on with product and engineering teams in both smaller startup and large company environments
- Ideally experience building both consumer and monetization products/businesses
- Bachelor’s degree in either a technical discipline or in Business, Finance, or related field; Master’s degree is preferred
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Kyle works behind the scenes as a revenue analyst to provide Credit Karma’s members with personalized offers that help them optimize their finances.
Back to top