Director, Content Platforms
Credit Karma is evolving the way we make financial decisions. With over 60 million members on our platform, we enable a huge percentage of Americans to make informed choices by giving free access to their credit reports. Whether opening your first credit card, applying for an apartment, or financing a car purchase, Credit Karma empowers you to make smart financial decisions.
The Director of Content Platforms is responsible for the vision, strategy, roadmap and implementation of SEO content platforms at Credit Karma. You will develop a ‘demand capture’ content creation organization to expand Credit Karma’s web presence. A successful Content Platforms team will be critical in educating and inspiring consumers to discover how they can become their best financial selves.
Reporting to the VP of Performance Marketing, the Director of Content Platforms has significant cross-functional experience, partnering with Product & Engineering to scale systems, tools and processes surrounding content marketing that is aimed at demand capture.
You have a strong grasp of SEO and ‘longform’ content strategies on the web. You’ve built up organizations and have experience rapidly growing the web presence of major brands.
Are you ready to help CK grow beyond 60 million members? Drop us a line!
What You Get To Do:
- Drive the vision, strategy, roadmap and implementation for all longform SEO content projects at Credit Karma
- Resource and build a cross-functional team of passionate, innovative marketers and functional owners across product/dev, UX, and legal resources
- Oversee the development, testing and optimization of SEO content sections, pages and tools on the ‘logged out’ sections of Credit Karma sites
- Own the SEO content management system and all associated processes
- Develop legal, product, SEO and compliance processes to scale SEO content creation
- Own the business metrics associated with our SEO content platform, including organic traffic, conversion and LTV generated
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 10+ years of relevant professional online marketing experience, SEO and content marketing experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management, or closely partnering with Product and Development organizations
- Direct-response orientation: Performance and metrics driven. You’re as passionate about driving measurable results as you are about content
- Experience with the implementation and optimization of content management systems
- Has built teams from the ground up and has significant people management experience
- Thrives when undertaking significant responsibility with limited oversight
- Thinks strategically - develops process, tools and frameworks that help ensure effectiveness across a variety of stakeholders
- Has worked in matrixed environments, collaborating across multiple business units
- Technical degree (economics, engineering, statistics, math, etc.) preferred
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
Back to top