Data Partnerships & Solutions Manager
What will you do?
- Develop strategy for external data assets to support Credit Karma’s product and goals
- Conduct research on ecosystems and due diligence with partners to understand data sources, coverage, and quality
- Build business cases evaluating the benefits and costs of partnership opportunities
- Structure and negotiate deals to license data for Credit Karma
- Quarterback the end-to-end deal process across cross-functional teams, including but not limited to Product, Engineering, Legal, and Finance
- Lead data partner relationships to ensure data quality & value, manage ongoing success, and identify new opportunities
Our ideal candidate
- 3-5 years of work experience, preferably in consulting, business development, or partnerships
- Proven deal-maker - Significant experience managing the full cycle all the way through deal close
- Problem solver - Comfortable with ambiguity, capable of structuring business and data strategies independently in fast-paced environment
- Self-starter - Ability to get things done across many competing priorities
- Subject matter expert - Knowledgeable of credit data, media technology ecosystems, and consumer fintech.
- Team player / collaborator - Proven ability to collaborate with Product and Engineering functions and experience with technical integrations/on-boarding
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Kyle works behind the scenes as a revenue analyst to provide Credit Karma’s members with personalized offers that help them optimize their finances.
Back to top