CRM Systems Developer, Member Support
Credit Karma is working to make financial progress possible for everyone. Our Member Support team is responsible for helping our 75+ Million Members whenever and however they need that help, and providing feedback to the rest of the company on how we can better serve our members.
As the CRM Systems Developer, Member Support you will be responsible for defining and executing programs, systems improvements, and tools integrations to scale and improve the efficiency and efficacy of the Member Support team. You will be the dev. owner for all the tools used by the Support Team, including case management systems, telephony, knowledge management, and workforce management tools. You'll be responsible for implementing support tool enhancements, bug fixes, and CRM integrations as prioritized by member support team to address their tools needs.
The qualified candidate should be able to understand and navigate high level of ambiguity, be data-driven, and handle multiple projects simultaneously. This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about leveraging technology and analytics to drive operational excellence and efficiencies. This person must be comfortable working in a very fast paced environment, capable of working with complex data and business systems.
- Owns the tools improvements for Member Support to drive operational efficiencies.
- Works closely with the Member Support team to scope and lead the design, implementation and rollout for support systems projects including Zendesk and other industry standard CRM applications, Survey tools, and KB management.
- Own’s cross-functional efforts to influence and drive long-term, strategic improvements to the support tools roadmap.
- Pro-actively maintains regular communications with the Credit Karma Support, Engineering, and IT teams.
- Collaborate with Business teams to prioritize new CRM features and bug fixes.
- Translate high-level business and user requirements into functional/technical requirements for design and development.
- Integrates CRM tools with other applications in addition to performing systems administrator tasks.
- Develop advanced automated testing frameworks.
- Comply with Data Protection requirements.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 2+ years developing, customizing, and integrating CRM applications like Zendesk and other industry standard CRM solutions for a tech company.
- Must possess strong analytical, strategic, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in writing code fixes and tools to solve problems.
- Experience with CRM development, administration, system integrations and bug fixes.
- Strong knowledge around Security and Authentication is a plus.
- Ability to influence cross-functional stakeholders and drive consensus decision making.
- Ability to identify risks and dependencies and put in place plans to mitigate them.
- Able to work in an agile, dynamic, ever changing environment with a sense of urgency.
- Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple projects.
Back to top