Creative Director, Marketing
Credit Karma is working to make financial progress possible for everyone. The Creative Strategy team plays a pivotal role in this mission and influences how members perceive and interact with our brand every day. The Creative Director - this is role is critical in delivering our brand and mission to all our members every day, Credit Karma’s 60 million members ultimately drive our business.
Are you our next Creative Director?
We are looking for an experienced Creative Director to help lead and grow our Creative Strategy design team. If you're an expert Creative Director and you have a passion for crafting innovative designs, this role could be for you!
What you’ll do:
- Lead creative development for advertising and marketing, working with designers, artists, copywriters and internal partners to create effective and well branded marketing across all channels
- Grow our internal creative team and inspire the designers to create their best work
- Evolve our creative to the next level, bringing a passion for all areas of design to our team
- Manage the creative workflow, prioritizing workload and managing timelines and deliverables efficiently
- Be a thought leader for design across the company integrating the design teams in marketing and product
- Manage a team of 5 designers and a few contractors, and growing
What’s Great About It:
- A satisfying mission, working to make financial progress possible to everyone – free of charge
- You’ll be part of a team of creative people who love to write, design and collaborate
- Ownership of creative across all of marketing and working closely with product design
- The opportunity to evolve our creative to the next level under your leadership
What We Expect:
- Creativity: invent new creative solutions for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages
- Design excellence: Will need to deeply understand smart design and copy, and recognize fresh approaches to advertising
- Constantly push the team to elevate creative
- Interpersonal Skills: Great communicator who is comfortable working directly with stakeholders from the CEO on down.
- Loves managing and developing a team of creatives
- Management Skills: Ability to manage delivery of all creatives assignments on schedule, and manage their own time and the team’s schedule and workload efficiently
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and timelines effortlessly
- Analytical Skills: Advertising and marketing is ever-evolving, the right CD will be able to analyze trends, look at new data and keep with the times.
- Team player: willing to roll up your sleeves and do creative when necessary, work with team mates across the company and work across creative strategy team.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 10+ years of progressive experience in design and creative development; previous Creative Director experience required
- Management experience of teams of 3 or more required
- Personal experience designing product, UX, mobile required
- Experience optimizing digital creative
- Experience in using creative to evolve a brand.
Back to top