Credit Karma is looking for someone to manage and grow our marketing and engagement copy team. We’re all about making the Credit Karma brand helpful, transparent and, most of all, human. If you’re a human who happens to be an experienced copywriter and manager, you already have three points in your favor.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee a small team of copywriters with a focus on marketing and engagement.
- Work with our performance and engagement marketing teams to understand resource allocation and identify opportunities for team growth.
- Pitch in on copy for emails, digital ads and other acquisition, engagement and brand campaigns.
- Use past campaign results to strategize messaging for new campaigns.
- Ensure the company’s voice is used consistently across all channels.
- Work with our legal team to ensure copy doesn’t say anything too outrageous (but maybe pushes the boundaries a little...).
- Help keep the Credit Karma style guide and other communication guidelines up to date.
- Come to terms with the fact that we don’t use the Oxford comma.
What’s Great About It:
- You’ll get to work with a bunch of different teams and have your hand in a lot of different projects.
- You’ll get to flex your creative muscles and be the voice of Credit Karma.
- You’ll have an opportunity to grow the team over time (Credit Karma is growing, growing, growing!).
- Frankly, we’re nice people and fun to work with.
What We Expect:
- 5 to 10 years of copywriting experience
- Experience managing and growing a team
- Extra points if you’ve worked in a heavily regulated industry
- A proactive approach to collaborating and an all-around great attitude
- A strong grasp of English grammar that’s balanced by an even stronger grasp of how people actually talk
- The ability to prioritize and then reprioritize as needs change
- A love of cheese is a bonus. An intolerance of cheesiness is a double bonus.
Back to top