Community & Social Care Manager
As the Community & Social Care Manager, you will create and lead the Community & Social Support program for a personal finance company with more than 60 million members. The ideal candidate has a 360 degree understanding of the connection between compassionate member support & social media. You understand how empathetic support impacts brand, business objectives, and public relations. You own the relationship between members who prefer to communicate using social media, and the member support team, cultivating relationships with passionate members at every turn. Campaigns you create will help members help each other. You are in tune with the community climate and can influence key stakeholders. You are well-versed in social media and online community trends, technology and strategies, and are comfortable acting in the public sphere. The ideal candidate loves rolling up their sleeves and enjoys delivering best in class member support to Credit Karma members seeking help over social channels in a timely manner, while adhering to rules and regulations.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish & manage social care program while measuring impact on business objectives, brand and opportunities
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure social care messaging is consistent with product iterations and brand voice
- Be a visible and active member of the Credit Karma member community by starting discussions, keeping conversations going, responding and conversing with members, and serving as a public resource to the community
- Appropriately escalate member issues on a case by case, tweet by tweet, comment by comment basis
- Create, manage and maintain best practices & department guidelines for social care in collaboration with Member Support Managers & use actionable insights to pivot if necessary
- Diffuse escalated and/or complex member issues presented on social channels, which may be contentious at times, while maintaining best practices. Remain accountable to member resolution; proactively drive and follow up on status until completion
- Vet products or tools which may enhance or support program. Regularly analyze value of current tools, and make recommendations as necessary.
What’s Great About It:
- You get to build your team from the ground up and develop messaging strategy for all social channels
- You’ll deliver insights to a passionate cross-functional team and influence key stakeholders
- You are the point person on all public conversations around Credit Karma and those insights will inform creative campaigns involving video, PR, product and editorial.
What We Expect:
- 3+ years experience in a social care role
- 1+ year(s) experience as manager or mentor
- Passion around user advocacy & brand experiences
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys turning insights into opportunities
- Demonstrated proficiency in social media best practices
- Social listening tool expertise
- Experience with Zendesk & integrated CSM platforms preferred
Back to top