Chief of Staff, Revenue
Credit Karma is growing and we’re in need of a motivated and adaptable Chief of Staff to support our Chief Revenue Officer. As a strategist, consultant and implementer, the successful candidate will ensure streamlined activities within the organization based on the priorities of the Chief Revenue Officer. The right candidate for the job will contribute to the long-term success of the company.
What the job entails
- Act as an adviser to the Chief Revenue Officer and facilitate effective decision making
- Orchestrate the execution of strategic initiatives, projects or commitments directly involving the Chief Revenue Officer
- Assess inquiries to Chief Revenue Officer, determine course of action and delegate to the appropriate individual to manage
- Oversee preparation, production and distribution of background and briefing materials and itineraries related to meetings, presentations, conferences, etc.
- Work with executive staff to align their actions and communications in support of agreed upon goals
Our ideal candidate
- 4+ years relevant experience in finance, banking or consulting
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills - ability to interact with colleagues at all levels in a peer-like way, and achieve goals without direct control over resources
- Highly organized and detail-oriented - ability to successfully manage complex projects
- Excellent and efficient skills in MS Office
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field
Back to top