Chief of Staff
What the Job Entails
- Keep team focused and aligned on priorities by leading the company’s goal setting and operational planning process
- Monitor progress of key initiatives and priorities by meeting regularly with managers to track results and challenges; Ensure that company commitments and priorities are being executed.
- Drive strategic cross-functional initiatives, projects, and commitments most important to the leadership team.
- Attend meetings and participate in projects with, or on behalf of, our Executive Committee.
- Facilitate effective use of functional meetings such as weekly Executive Committee meetings, All Hands, and quarterly leadership offsites.
- Serve as the central point of contact for all internal communication.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A Bachelor’s degree and at least 10+ years of relevant experience. MBA a plus.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent relationship building, communication skills and negotiation skills.
- Self-starter attitude and track record with seamlessly executing quickly on complex projects with minimal guidance.
- Detail oriented with an ability to think strategically and make recommendations.
- Excellent data analysis and reporting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills while leveraging Google Applications
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Kyle works behind the scenes as a revenue analyst to provide Credit Karma’s members with personalized offers that help them optimize their finances.
Back to top