Business Intelligence Analyst
What the job entails:
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization, understand their current and future analytical goals and deliver scalable reporting solutions meeting their needs
- Use tools and programing methods to build scalable ETL framework that transforms and loads large volume of data to BQ data warehouse
- Work closely with engineers to troubleshoot and resolve data quality issues and maintain high level of data accuracy in analytical data platform
What’s great about it:
- You have opportunity to learn and develop skills in cutting edge big data technologies: BigQuery, Airflow, Looker, TensorFlow, etc.
- The role is highly cross-functional, which means you get to work with product, engineering, marketing, business development, and data science
- Your work will help us design better products, improve user experience, and inform overall business strategy.
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or related technical discipline
- 3+ years of relevant working experience
- Expert knowledge in SQL
- Solid understanding of DW design and data modeling
- Experience with one programming language: Python, Java, or Scala, etc.
- Familiar with one BI tool. Looker preferred
- Excellent analytical, presentation, and visualization skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Kyle works behind the scenes as a revenue analyst to provide Credit Karma’s members with personalized offers that help them optimize their finances.
Back to top