Our Ideal Candidate
- Well polished barista skills; consistently and quickly dial in espresso, grinder adjustments, shot extraction parameters, and calibrate by taste.
- Must be familiar with micro foam milk texturing and basic latte art.
- Familiar with various extraction and brewing methods
- Excellent people, team communication, and customer service skills
- Ability to learn names and preferred beverages
- Organized and tidy
- Multi tasking in a fast paced environment, anticipating needs of both customer and bar
- Quality focused
- Comfortable in taking direction and delegating direction to next level staff
- Familiar with ServSafe procedures and food handling
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment
- Complete opening and closing tasks in a timely manner
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Technical aptitude and/or willingness to learn equipment details
- A passion for coffee and the evolving specialty coffee industry.
- Confident when sharing knowledge
- Experience with Synesso MVP Hydra a plus
- Assists to develop and motivate café staff, front of house and back of house, to exceed expectation and increase drive for productivity.
- Works and inspires functional team to be: product obsessed, customer-focused, innovative, fast-moving and team-oriented.
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Kyle works behind the scenes as a revenue analyst to provide Credit Karma’s members with personalized offers that help them optimize their finances.
Back to top