Associate Corporate Counsel, Marketing
As Associate Corporate Counsel, you will advise the company on the various legal issues related to external communications, including but not limited to the publication of editorial content and press releases. You will also draft, negotiate and review marketing and communications agreements and a broad range of general commercial agreements, and assist with special projects as needed.
What the Job Entails
- Reviewing U.S. and international editorial content and public relations materials for legal and regulatory issues.
- Reviewing advertising and other promotional materials, including scripts and commercials, for legal and regulatory issues.
- Advising our video team on releases, permits, and other clearances related to production.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating marketing and communications agreements including but not limited to production agreements and I/Os.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a wide range of standard commercial agreements.
- Developing and improving company-wide policies and processes.
- This role requires an independent yet collaborative individual who excels in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Our Ideal Candidate
- JD from top law school and excellent academic credentials.
- Member of the California Bar.
- Direct experience advising clients, including public and private technology companies.
- 3-5 years of relevant communications law and commercial transactional experience.
- Tech sector and/or marketing/communications experience a plus.
- Prior in-house experience not required.
Back to top