Associate Corporate Counsel, Marketing
What the Job Entails
- Reviewing an expanding portfolio of U.S. and international editorial content that educates members about money management and credit.
- Consulting with public relations team and review public relations materials for legal and regulatory issues.
- Reviewing advertising and other promotional materials, including advertisements, scripts and commercials, for legal and regulatory issues.
- Advising our internal video team on releases, permits, and other clearances related to production.
- Reviewing and negotiating marketing and communications agreements including but not limited to production agreements and I/Os.
- Developing and improving company-wide policies and processes.
- This role requires an independent yet collaborative individual who excels in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Our Ideal candidate
- JD from top law school and excellent academic credentials.
- Member of the California Bar.
- Direct experience advising clients, including public and private technology companies.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, tech sector or marketing/communications experience a plus.
- Experience with UDA(A)P, TILA, and other relevant regulations.
- Prior in-house experience not required.
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Kyle works behind the scenes as a revenue analyst to provide Credit Karma’s members with personalized offers that help them optimize their finances.
Back to top