AP, Expense & Travel Accountant
Our ideal candidate is a dedicated team player with an entrepreneurial spirit who is self-motivated. You will work closely with all departments, and will be expected to grow as an expert in order to contribute to the success of our dynamic business.
What the Job Entails
- Responsible for full cycle accounts payable.
- Process for all vendor bills to ensure proper GL and department coding in Bill.com.
- Verify that invoices are accurately posted and appropriately approved in a timely manner.
- Identify, troubleshoot, & correct bill discrepancies.
- Process employee expense reports and submit reports for reimbursements.
- Manage company credit card program to ensure compliance with Company policy.
- Attend to all vendor inquiries timely and professionally.
- Prepare monthly AP reconciliation reports and assist with monthly close activities including preparation for month-end expense accrual, prepaid amortization, etc.
- In-charge of 1099 maintenance and prepare 1099 annual filings.
- Assist in providing documentation for the year-end audit and tax work by auditors or other external consultants.
- Perform ad hoc analyses and support improvement projects as needed.
Our Ideal Candidate
- BS in Accounting/Finance required.
- 3-4 years of full cycle Accounts Payable experience.
- Experience with Bill.com, Expensify or Concur systems highly desired.
- Must possess hands-on functional expertise including working knowledge of Enterprise-level accounting solutions such as NetSuite.
- Accuracy, process orientation and ability to meet deadlines.
- Comfortable in a paperless, digital environment.
- Proactive, detail oriented, professional attitude and a team player.
- Strong computer skills with MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint.
- Analytical and organizational skills coupled with the ability to multitask effectively without compromising the quality of work.
- Customer service attitude along with excellent verbal, written & presentation communication skills with the ability to interact effectively and communicate with all levels of the company.
- Flexibility and openness to change and new ideas.
- Experience working in a start-up environment a plus.
Back to top