Credit Karma's mission is to make financial progress possible for everyone. We have over 80 million US members and are a true mission-oriented business, a rare case where our incentives are aligned with our users - we succeed by helping our members.
If you're motivated by growth and impact, Credit Karma is one of the best places to work in tech today. We are growing our product beyond credit scores (e.g. Credit Karma Tax) and are well-positioned to become the main touchpoint for consumer finance, but there is so much work left to do! Engineers joining now have tons of opportunities to take on responsibility and ownership and have a meaningful impact. We embrace a culture where engineers are encouraged to identify opportunities to scale the product, technology, and organization, and then launch them into action. See some of our stories at engineering.creditkarma.com.
As an engineer on the Android team, you’ll work on the #1 finance app in the Google Play store, used by millions of our members every month. You’ll be involved in many areas of the tech stack, from front-end user experiences, to the libraries and frameworks that run them, to the backend APIs that power them. We’re looking for people who are genuinely passionate about helping empower users to better themselves financially.
Some of the experiences on the Android team include:
- Working with the latest Android frameworks, design patterns, and technologies
- Using both Java and Kotlin
- Engaging the iOS team and cross-platform development with Swift and Objective-C
- Writing your own APIs in GraphQL
- Collaborating with product, design, and other engineering teams
- Participating in code and technical design reviews
- Designing metrics and dashboards to empower data-driven decisions
- Influence the features and direction of the app with your own ideas
- At least 5 years of experience as Android Engineer
Back to top