Ad Operations Manager (Charlotte, NC)
Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), filing their taxes with Credit Karma Tax and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in San Francisco, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Leeds, London and soon Oakland.
We are hiring for multiple Ad Operations Managers to help with managing delivery of acquisition and engagement marketing campaigns. This role is responsible for ensuring effective campaign execution - including creative asset management, tracking implementation, troubleshooting, and reporting. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, and has strong organizational, technical, and analytical skills. Are you ready to help Credit Karma grow beyond 100 million members? Drop us a line!
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
Responsibilities May Include:
- Diagnose and solve tracking and delivery problems across web and mobile marketing campaigns
- Manage setup, tracking and tag management for multiple business teams to ensure accurate attribution and informed optimizations of our marketing programs
- Develop new processes and operational structure that will scale smoothly with our growing organization
- Collaborate closely with Product, Engineering, Analytics, Design, and Performance Marketing to deliver successful marketing campaigns that achieve business KPIs
What We Expect:
- 3-7 years of professional experience (agency, publisher, in-house) in ad ops or ad tech roles
- Technical degree (Economics, Statistics, Math, Physics, etc.) preferred
- Track record in managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Hands-on, high capacity doer, multi-tasker, detail-oriented
- Familiarity with SQL a plus
- Minimum 2 years experience working with ad tech tools tools such as DSPs, MMPs, Tag Managers, Ad Servers
- Possess a strong understanding of how marketing campaigns flow through the digital advertising ecosystem
Equal Employment Opportunity
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth.
As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated. Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top