Sales Analyst/Account Manager
Do you love working collaboratively to build relationships with clients? Do you also love spreadsheets? Would you love chatting with clients as well as fellow team member about spreadsheets? If you answered yes to these three questions, this may be the position for you!
The sales analyst role is a hybrid analyst and account management role. This role will be responsible for working with clients on pricing, budgets, and goals, monitoring and forecasting performance metrics, coordinating all day-to-day client needs, organizing regular client conference calls, managing general business operations, and assisting with any client-focused project implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of business experience
- Profient with Excel is a MUST
- Strong quantitative skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to respond to changing priorities and manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly motivated
This role reports to the Director of Sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as day-to-day contact for various US client accounts
- Manage day-to-day execution of any client-focused projects
- Monitor clients’ performance metrics for accuracy and fit with clients’ and internal operating goals
- Develop new reports and forecasts for clients, as needed
- Serve as liaison between client teams and internal Product, Technology, Marketing, and Search Engine Optimization groups to implement projects
- Proactively find new ways to grow clients’ business
- Recommend alternatives to improve company’s processes for supporting clients
- Flexible PTO
- Full medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- 401(k) with employer contributions of 3% fully vested immediately
- Fully stocked kitchen(with snacks and drinks), foosball, and more
PLEASE NOTE: We are looking for candidates who are not currently on any type of work Visa.
Principals Only: No Third Party Agencies/Recruiters please.
Meet Some of CreditCards.com's Employees
Rudy oversees a small team that analyzes consumer data to deliver useful information that allows consumers to select credit cards that are perfect for them.
Back to top