CreditCards.com is seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead key components of our consumer facing website platforms.CreditCards.com, part of Bankrate Credit Cards, creates tools to help consumers make smarter financial decisions. We’re looking for someone who will help us build new data-driven products and user experiences to help people save money. We operate a number of large websites and your work will contribute to great consumer experiences across these sites.
About the Role:
- Work with management team to prioritize product features
- Manage the product roadmap for new features to achieve company goals
- Collaborate with engineering to continuously improve product performance
- Work with SEO and SEM teams to implement features and improvements
- Develop product plans and requirements, and work with engineers to implement key new features and bug fixes
- Collaborate with our user experience and marketing team to understand and use analytics to enhance user funnels, user retention and user growth
- Manage communications around product launches to key stakeholders within the company
- Manage bug backlogs and reports from quality assurance (internal & external)
- Identify customer pain points and deliver products, features and enhancements which address their needs
- Create preliminary design concepts and work with the user experience and engineering teams to implement and iterate
- Analyze performance data and customer feedback to measure the effectiveness of product launches and identify optimizations
- Analyze the competitive landscape to identify business opportunities and product optimizations
- This role requires 15% travel (approximately one week per month)
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability toward the products you create
- Strong start-up or small company background
- Strong technical interest and background
- Proficiency in using tools to manage the software development lifecycle
- Proficiency in data analysis, including relevant tools such as Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency with web product development
- Proficiency with mobile product development
- Experience in user funnel optimization
- Experience with developing business cases to justify features and development
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, related field, or equivalent experience; MBA or Master’s degree preferred
- Full medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- Snacks, drinks, foosball, and more
CreditCards.com is part of Bankrate Credit Cards. Bankrate Credit Cards is a leading financial services technology and marketing company that provides consumers with free content, credit information, and financial insights, connects consumers with financial institutions and helps users achieve financial goals and well-being.
Our data-driven algorithmic platform analyzes information on users’ spend and reward preferences, and credit card features and loyalty programs, to optimize consumer payment choices to maximize rewards, minimize fees and interest, and improve cash flow across web and mobile consumer solutions. We operate CreditCards.com, the leading online credit card marketplace, and a number of other great brands such as Wallaby Financial, CreditCardGuide, CreditCardForum, and more. We power credit card information for major brands through our API and data enterprise product suite. Bankrate Credit cards is a subsidiary of Bankrate, Inc. (NYSE: RATE) with locations in Austin, TX and Pasadena, CA.
This position is located in Pasadena, CA.
Back to top