Senior Implementation Consultant
- New York, NY
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Implementation Consultant who will be responsible for managing the enablement of new Enterprise and Agency clients, overseeing and managing their CreatorIQ configuration, product training, and overall on-boarding experience. Individuals with proven experience with large SaaS platform deployments, change and project management and social media or influencer marketing will really set potential candidates apart. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with some of CreatorIQ’s most strategic clients on the front line of welcoming them to CreatorIQ and creating the best possible customer experience.
- Lead the full lifecycle of a CreatorIQ on-boarding project including, business analysis, functional specification, platform configuration, API implementation, testing, training, and defining support procedures with a heavy focus on enterprise deployments
- Build, implement, and share intellectual capital (reusable assets) to help grow our internal knowledge base, methodology and practices
- Serve as an integrator between customer business needs and the CreatorIQ platform by driving client discovery to gather all necessary requirements
- Provide social insights and best practices recommendations to support clients' business needs practices
- Design and configure the CreatorIQ solution to meet all requirements and that client expectations are fulfilled regarding platform use cases and functionality
- Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices
- Ensure that all client users are trained and educated properly and in a timely fashion
- Perform varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement CreatorIQ to meet customer needs
- Assist the Sales Team in supporting new business growth by identifying opportunities during the implementation cycle• •
- Identify and drive tactical initiatives to improve productivity, client/consumer satisfaction, process improvements, etc.
- Provide feedback on departmental operational improvements to Management
- Develop, use, and share established methodologies to improve the results and efficiency of the consulting team
- Apply CreatorIQ methodology, company procedures, and leading practices in all areas of work
- 5+ years of Enterprise experience in software implementations role, experience with SaaS and with Fortune 500 companies preferred.
- Have proven experience managing complex projects and/or project management certifications preferred
- Knowledge of software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes, and API.
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for the social media technology universe
- Enthusiastic, professional, with a focus on customer success
- Ability to assist and equip others to efficiently solve complex problems
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- A leadership style that reflects and reinforces CIQ core values
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- 4-year college degree
- Ability to travel up to 30% on an annual basis
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish/English)
You know You're Successful if….
• Able to adapt and operate effectively in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Capable to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
• Demonstrate technical aptitude and curiosity towards web development.
Back to top