Senior Account Executive
- Los Angeles, CA
CreatorIQ is growing and has several new job openings for Senior Account Executives for our social media SaaS platform. Our platform provides the workflow management and intelligence to build, execute, and measure influencer-driven branded content campaigns. The product is growing and your insights can have a strategic impact on our future development.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will work for the Senior Director of Sales. Your revenue quota will include a wide range of companies such as brands, media firms and agencies with a focus on the west coast, from our Los Angeles headquarters (but we have a flexible work style). This is a stimulating and energizing environment where you will develop new clients, break into new industries and develop and build out business and resource plans to deliver against the quota.
- Achieve profitable sales growth and effectively execute the sales strategy for your assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain a high technical understanding of CreatorIQ’s product and its value proposition.
- Utilize strong selling skills to understand our clients needs. Create effective strategies to align clients with our recommendations and solutions.
- Identify opportunities and strategies to develop new business. Collaborate with team members to provide valuable contributions and insightful views from your interactions with clients and prospects.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships that enable you to be viewed as a trusted advisor, especially through the sales and implementation process.
- Gather and guide a team to conduct solution-selling, product demonstrations, and client briefings in order to educate clients on the technical aspects of installing the software and/or using SaaS solutions.
- Provide accurate pipeline forecasting analysis and activity reports.
- At least 5 years of proven sales success in Social Media SaaS or Services. Must have experience using Salesforce.
- Previous experience selling Marketing / Customer Experience solutions to brands is strongly preferred.
- Strong poised presence with ability to interact with executives from customer companies and serve as a “consultative partner”, not a “vendor”.
- Must have a B.S. or a B.A. college degree.
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality.
- Be eager to learn and learn some more! Get ready to manage some chaos and to create a lot of fun!
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the most trusted software to unify and power advanced influencer marketing for the world’s most innovative enterprises. Our Intelligence Cloud facilitates data science-enabled creator discovery, streamlines workflow, ensures brand safety, and drives meaningful measurement. ABInbev, Airbnb, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, H&M, Sephora, and Unilever are just some of the brands that utilize CreatorIQ’s platform to drive real business results across their influencer marketing ecosystems.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in New York, Chicago, Miami, London, and Ukraine. For more information, visit CreatorIQ.com.
Apply now to join this exciting team! You can learn more about us at https://creatoriq.com/careers/
Back to top