Sales Director (German Speaking)
Based out of our London office, we are looking for a Sales Director to help us take the German market. For this role, it is essential that you speak native level German. As Sales Director, you will be empowered to prospect, build relationships, and close business with leading media companies, agencies and brands. You will be responsible for creating excitement, trust, and driving revenue for CreatorIQ.
What we are:
CreatorIQ is the leading cloud solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer campaigns at scale. We have global relationships with companies such as Mattel, Disney, Tiffany & Co, Airbnb, Ralph Lauren, CVS, Dell, Edelman, Creative Artist Agency, and many more.
What you'll do:
- Develop and cultivate leads for the sales pipeline
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan providing
- You will be the senior leader in our growing London office with an opportunity to grow into a managing role
- You will be responsible for planning events that raise the profile of CreatorIQ in the region
- You will report into head of global sales and provide ongoing internal reporting and analysis for accurate revenue forecasting in your territory
- Suggest product, marketing, and sales process improvements that will increase sales performance metrics
Who you are:
- 5+ years of successful sales experience Influencer Marketing and/or Social Media related SaaS experience
- Experience of selling SaaS solutions to our target customers based in Germany
- History of achieving goals and exceptional client service
- Ability to leverage a robust professional network within Social Media and Influencer Marketing industries in order to generate pipeline
- Ability to educate customers about complex ideas in an elegant, meaningful way for the benefit of internal teams and client discussion
- Strong experience with generating revenue in new markets in a fast-paced startup environment
- Language proficiency in English, German
- Understanding of SaaS and experience handling complex enterprise sales cycles
Meet Some of CreatorIQ's Employees
Steve P.Strategic Account Manager
"We are growing quickly but intelligently, so it's an exciting company to grow with. There are lots of opportunities to learn and grow and mature as a professional."
Nahry T.Business Development Professional
"The Company naturally embraces allowing its employees to run with managing their projects in the ways that they deem most effective, while also providing support and feedback when needed. I like that we are still of the size that allows each of us to be connected to the leadership team."
Back to top