- New York, NY
CreatorIQ is hiring an Account Executive for its social media SaaS platform, which provides the workflow management and intelligence to build, execute, and measure influencer-driven branded content campaigns. The position will be based in New York. This is an opportunity for an experienced sales executive to have a strategic impact on a company.
The Account Executive will initially be tasked with owning the revenue quota with a wide range of companies that include media agencies and brands with a focus on the west coast. He/she will be responsible for building and developing a business and resource plan to deliver against the quota. The quota will include developing new clients, identifying and developing new industry opportunities.
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the leading cloud solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer campaigns at scale. We have global relationships with companies such as Mattel, Disney, Tiffany & Co, Airbnb, Ralph Lauren, CVS, Dell, Edelman, Creative Artist Agency, and many more.
What you'll do:
- Understand the CreatorIQ’s product, its value proposition and be able to communicate it effectively to customers
- Consistently qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable software revenue to CreatorIQ
- Close revenue deals with a wide range of customers by successfully managing the customer decision process
- Provide accurate pipeline forecasting on a consistent basis
- Build an effective pipeline and execute on each phase of the sales process
- Incorporate knowledge of our products, the customer, and the social media marketing space into the sales process and use that knowledge to uncover customer needs and create value based solutions
- Establish customer relationships that enable you to be viewed as a trusted advisor
- Work effectively as a team member by providing leadership and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process
- Be able to lead a team that conducts solution-selling, product demonstrations, and client briefings in order to educate clients on the technical aspects of installing the software and/or using SaaS solution
- Coordinate regional marketing, business development and sales activities with other team members
- Work alongside the support organization who serve customer service and account managers for the existing customer base
- Build/mentor a team
Who you are:
- At least 8+ years of proven success for sales experience in Social Media SaaS or B2B SaaS Services
- Previous experience at an influencer network, media agency, or selling to ad agencies and brands is strongly preferred
- Strong executive presence with ability to interact with executives from customer companies and serve as a “consultative partner”, not a “vendor”
- Must have a B.S. or a B.A. college degree
Back to top