As an Executive Assistant at CreatorIQ you will play a very integral part in the success of our business; getting our C-Level executives to their meetings on time. You will utilize your super organizational and time management skills to manage multiple Executive level calendars at once to minimize and eliminate double-booked meetings and also be a source of preparation for the executives as well. You must be a stickler for the details and know each item of an agenda inside an out on a moments notice. Most importantly, you have to be able to operate efficiently at the ultra fast pace, known as the speed of social, at CreatorIQ.
What you'll do:
- Schedule and monitor of the daily, weekly, and monthly calendar activities, while arranging with all internal and external meetings and business reservations. This will all be done by working with internal stakeholders to ensure meetings and action items are handled with the appropriate urgency.
- File expense reports and credit card reconciliations, conduct preliminary business research for the executives to provide the necessary information needed for upcoming meetings. Most importantly you will be a gatekeeper of information that goes in and out of the Executive level.
- Plan and coordinate regular team/company events in-house and off-site
- Coordinate and set-up regularly scheduled calls and video conferences
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- 3+ years of experience in an executive assistant or administrative support role
- You know how when and where to find the best flights, hotel, and other reservations needed to make sure that all business travel plans for the executives you are supporting go off without a hitch. When problems do occur, it is not your first rodeo and you know what to do and how to fix it in a timely fashion.
- Exceptional knowledge and experience working with PowerPoint, Excel, MS Word, and other Microsoft applications
- Advanced experience with calendar management through Google Mail; scheduling/meeting invitations through email (Google Mail)
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, with stellar grammar and strong proofreading skills
- Able to multitask and prioritize work in a rapidly changing environment
- You are motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and flexible
- Experience in Social Media or Software-as-a-Service preferred
- Start-up environment exposure is required
- You take a proactive approach to every facet of the position
- Able to successfully collaborate with multiple personalities and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to create and edit presentation materials
- Team player who must collaborate well with other colleagues
Back to top