Customer Success Manager
- New York, NY
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our global CS team, based in the New York City metro area. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for day to day account management of several of our strategic East Coast portfolio, helping them to fully realize the value of CreatorIQ services. The Customer Success Manager assists customers day to day by sharing best practices, monitoring service usage, ensuring continued customer satisfaction, documenting and escalating new feature and product requests, and identifying potential up-sell opportunities and use cases.
As a Customer Success Manager with a focus on strategic and Enterprise accounts at CreatorIQ, candidates should have strong account management experience working in or with media companies, influencer marketing experience with large brands, or experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced SaaS technology company. You’ll be part of our New York (office) team that has seen continued growth over the past 4+ years. This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to join an exciting company with both personal and professional growth opportunities.
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the leading cloud solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer campaigns at scale. With significant growth year over year, we have global relationships with companies such as Mattel, Amazon, Disney, Tiffany & Co, Airbnb, CVS, Dell, Edelman and Creative Artist Agency, with Customer Success responsible for driving value and retention on behalf of CreatorIQ.
In this role you will:
- Own post-sales customer relationships with key account stakeholders to drive valuable partnerships through account management activity, identifying opportunities for continued growth.
- Work closely with Creator IQ’s Sales, Enablement, Customer Support, and Product teams to ensure successful customer onboarding and launch of contracted services.
- Advise clients on best practices for using CreatorIQ products and services for influencer marketing & brand advocacy on their preferred social media platforms.
- Monitor and report out on customer usage and health, developing proactive strategies for driving continued user adoption, retention and growth.
- Evangelize CreatorIQ products and drive platform and new feature rollout and adoption through training sessions, product roadmap reviews, customer feedback sessions, usage and customer health monitoring.
- Collate and share best practice examples of reporting, strategies, and case studies across our teams globally.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 4+ years of proven experience in a customer-facing role at a marketing technology solution managing large-scale customer engagements.
- Passion for understanding and helping customers solve real-world business challenges by leveraging (CreatorIQ) technology solutions.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines, prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to understand customer behavior.
- Ability to handle customer conversations at all levels, including direct or indirect negotiations.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and project management skills, speaking with all levels both internally and externally.
- Experience with cross-group collaboration across Sales, Marketing, Support, Product/Development, and other internal organizations.
- Demonstrated experience in influencer marketing, social media platforms, and/or working with or for influencer software preferred but not required.
- Experience using Microsoft Office or GSuite, Salesforce and audio/web conferencing (Slack, Zoom, etc) required. Experience with ZenDesk and JIRA a plus.
You’ll love this role if:
- You love technology and have an enthusiasm for the business value of influencer marketing.
- You’re a people person and excel at nurturing relationships both internally and externally.
- You have a big team ethos but enjoy autonomy, are a self-starter and driven by seeing the results of your efforts.
- You’re adaptable and thrive in fast-paced environments.
Back to top