Customer Success Manager
- New York, NY
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our awesome team in NYC. As a Customer Success Manager at CreatorIQ, you should be passionate about the success of our customers and have a strong track record in SaaS and media companies. You will be joining a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with our most strategic clients to be on the front lines of communicating the company’s vision and strategy.
You’ll be part of our New York office team that has seen continued growth over the past 3+ years. This is a huge opportunity for someone that wants to join an exciting company with lots of personal and professional growth opportunities.
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the leading cloud solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer campaigns at scale. We have global relationships with companies such as Mattel, Disney, Tiffany & Co, Airbnb, CVS, Dell, Edelman, Creative Artist Agency, and many more.
In this role you will:
- Own customer relationships with key stakeholders to drive valuable partnership and revenue growth opportunities
- Advise clients on best practices for influencer marketing & brand advocacy on all social media platforms
- Align with senior executives and sales team to monitor and report on customer health and develop proactive solutions for increasing user adoption
- Experience hitting predictable customer renewals through building a reliable customer lifecycle, setting joint goals with customers, and creating systematic processes for your portfolio
- Evangelize our products and drive platform adoption with training sessions, product roadmap reviews, customer feedback sessions, usage and customer health monitoring
- Collate and share best practice examples of reporting, strategies, and case studies across our teams globally
- Work closely with enablement, customer support, and product teams to ensure that customer onboarding is executed with precision and implementations of new features are clearly communicated to clients
We’re looking for someone with:
- 4+ years of experience in a customer-facing role at a technology solution, influencer marketing agency, or media company with large-scale, complex customer engagements
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of the social media technology universe
- Fluency in influencer marketing, social media platforms, and direct experience in working with or for influencer software is a huge plus
- A goal to grow into a Team Lead or leadership role
- Passion for solving customer challenges and commitment to customer delight
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. You keep people engaged and have a strong ability to ‘read the room’ and “think on your feet”. Bonus if you have these skills in a second language such as Spanish, Portuguese, or Italian
- Highly organized with acute attention to details
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- B.S. or a B.A. college degree
You’ll love this role if:
- You love technology and have an enthusiasm for all things influencer marketing!
- You’re a people person and excel at nurturing relationships both internally and externally
- You have a self-starter mentality
- You have a big team ethos but enjoy autonomy and seeing the results of your effort
- You’re adaptable and thrive in fast-paced environments
Back to top