Business Development Representative
CreatorIQ is looking for an ambitious Business Development Representative to join our New York office. Our BDRs are often the first point of contact for prospective clients, so you’ll be responsible for representing CreatorIQ and making a positive impression that sets the tone for the entire sales lifecycle. You will be empowered to prospect, qualify, set meetings, and develop strategic accounts for our Sales Teams with leading media companies, agencies and brands. You’ll also become an expert in the rapidly expanding Influencer Industry as well as our SaaS technology platform as you prepare yourself for the next step in your sales career.
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the leading cloud solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer campaigns at scale. We have global relationships with companies such as Hulu, Mattel, Disney, Tiffany & Co, Airbnb, Ralph Lauren, CVS, Dell, Edelman, Creative Artist Agency, and many more.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and uncover opportunities from outbound leads
- Research companies and approach potential partners through a targeted selling strategy
- Connect with prospects using phone, email and LinkedIn
- Drive revenue by collaborating with account executives, and setting qualified meetings for Sales Reps
- Collaborate with our Marketing team on lead generation efforts
- Leverage Salesforce + Linkedin Sales Navigator among others industry tools to execute your lead strategy
- Become an expert on CreatorIQ’s platform, its value proposition and be able to communicate it effectively to prospective clients
Who you are:
- 1-3 years of professional experience with time spent in a sales, marketing, or lead generation (experience in Social Media, SaaS or Technology a plus!)
- Naturally curious and have a strong desire to learn about the sales process, the people and companies you’re prospecting, the CreatorIQ platform, and the Influencer Marketing Industry
- Self starter with creative problem solving ability
- Communicate clearly and concisely, especially when it comes to complicated topics. You can break it down into simple terms people can understand
- Enjoy being part of a team and doing whatever it takes to help that team succeed
- Excited to build a long-term sales career
- B.S. or a B.A. college degree
Meet Some of CreatorIQ's Employees
Steve P.Strategic Account Manager
"We are growing quickly but intelligently, so it's an exciting company to grow with. There are lots of opportunities to learn and grow and mature as a professional."
Nahry T.Business Development Professional
"The Company naturally embraces allowing its employees to run with managing their projects in the ways that they deem most effective, while also providing support and feedback when needed. I like that we are still of the size that allows each of us to be connected to the leadership team."
Back to top