Graham Technologies is hiring a Windows Administrator in Washington DC. We are currently seeking an experienced Mid to Senior level Windows System Administrator to support the Windows Infrastructure team responsible for utilizing leading-edge technology to install, configure, operate, and maintain the windows infrastructure
- Ensure that all patching and maintenance of a cloud/tenant environment are performed
- Work independently and in an extremely high paced/up tempo environment.
- Supporting agile engineering efforts.
- Perform breakfix operations on hardware and software and be able to troubleshoot complex technical issues.
What we’re looking for
To land this position you must have an Active TS and some working knowledge of the below skills
- 5 to 7 years proven hands-on network windows administration experience
- MCSE Certification
- Must be able to lift 50lbs+
- Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication
- Strong experience in Powershell
- Active Directory administration
- Virtualization experience a plus
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Server 2012
- Sql Server 2012 administration
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top