Graham Technologies is hiring Web Developer (s) in the DC metro area (DC, MD and VA). We are looking for a candidate who is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Writing and editing content
- Designing webpage layout
- Determining technical requirements
- Updating websites
- Creating back up files
- Solving code problems
What we’re looking for
To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI with a FS Poly.
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications and programming languages
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services
- Strong grasp of security principles
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top