VinSolutions Financial Analyst Intern (Summer 2017)
VinSolutions is looking to add an energetic Financial Analyst intern to its’ fast growing team at its headquarters in Mission, KS. The right candidate will assist in a wide variety of financial planning and analysis activities including operational decision support, financial modeling, performance measurement, executive reporting, budgeting & forecasting as well as assisting the accounting team in month end closing procedures.
- Assist with the financial planning and coordination of monthly P&L forecasts including capital expenditures.
- Assist with ad hoc analysis and create financial models to support business decisions and evaluation of new opportunities.
- Assist finance team in gathering data to drive the business by defining strategy, developing execution plans, and measuring performance.
- Assist the accounting team in preparation of monthly journal entries, analyzing results and preparation of account reconciliations.
- Working towards Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting required
- Analytical and research capabilities required
- Demonstration of strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Reflect high degree of professional initiative and willingness/ability to operate effectively both on a team, and independently.
- Advanced MS Excel skills required, including formulas, financial functions, pivot tables, design, and formatting for executive presentations
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-KS-Mission-5700 Broadmoor St
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Level: Entry Level
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top