Graham Technologies is hiring UI/UX Developer (s) in the DC metro area (DC, MD and VA). We are looking for a candidate(s) who will work on high quality web and mobile applications for focusing on the user’s experience and interaction.
- Build user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Design and develop responsive design websites
- Work closely with customers and other members of the development team to include project managers, developers, software engineers and architects in conceptualizing new application requirements to ensure that all facets of a user’s experience are considered useful, desirable, usable, accessible, learnable, credible and valuable
- Candidate will map workflows and user paths, create wire frames, mockups, low and high fidelity prototypes and write UI specifications to support development on multiple platforms
- Candidate may design graphics, icons and other visual design elements
What we’re looking for
To land this positions you must have an Active TS/SCI w/Polygraph and some working knowledge of the below skills
- Effective communication (written & verbal)
- Must be able to collaborate with the design team to define the user experience and information architecture
- Strong knowledge of Web interaction design best practices with a focus on consistency and usability
- Proven track record of building highly scalable, flexible cross-platform/device UI applications
- Experience in a variety of development platforms and frameworks
- Excellent problem solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills
- Recommend emerging technology adoption and innovation
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top