Systems Security Analyst
Graham Technologies is hiring for a Systems Security Analyst in Springfield, VA. We are looking for a candidate who can support the Acquisition team with analysis of requirements and planning of contract strategies that may include using sole source justifications, new competitive requirements, Enterprise contract Task Orders and Modifications, Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA’s), GSA contracting approaches, Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) program, Broad Agency Announcements (BAA’s), Small Business Set-Asides, joint agency contracting strategies, Cooperative Research and Development Agreements (CRADAs), Grants to Universities, and other acquisition options. Assist the Pods with developing requirements and documentation, coordinating activities with NGA or other agency contracting organizations, monitoring contracting actions and status, assisting Contracting Officer Representatives (CORs), or Technical Monitors (TMs) with program planning and acquisition support
- Research, identify, and evaluate vulnerabilities posed by potential NGA research performers.
- Document and assess existing personnel, physical, industrial, and information security practices as they relate to the research projects.
- Assist with establishing and maintaining historical records of each Pods programs’ security architecture.
- Identify export-controlled/ITAR-restricted technologies developed in NGA sponsored research.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive NGA Research security classification guide addendum for Research pertaining to applicability to the overall NGA security classification guide.
- Create in collaboration with program personnel comprehensive NGA security classification guidance according to DoD policy.
- Provide briefings for the Pods on evolving security policies and guidance, including foreign Government relationships.
- Review and comment on documents and briefings to ensure proper classification.
- Assist in obtaining cooperative agreements with U.S. industrial facilities to support research studies and determine data releasability.
- Interfacing with NGA senior officials, IC and DOD representatives, and participate in working groups and forums ensuring NGA and NSG guidance are consistent with national level published guidance.
What we’re looking for
To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Quantitative Social Science, Physics, Engineering, or other directly related.
- Experience developing, staffing and managing security programs that incorporate partnerships and engagements in Research & Development of NSG communities (to include the IC, DoD, Commonwealth allies, industry, and academia).
- Knowledge in developing, reviewing and documenting classification management business processes ensuring compliance with the Director of National Intelligence policy (ODNI), Director of Central Intelligence Directives (DCID), E.O. 13526, DoDM 5200.01, Volumes 1-4, federal regulations and International arrangements
- Expert knowledge of government policy and procedures for the handling of Controlled Unclassified Information and implementation of directives in the DoD and IC.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite software for status tracking, reporting and presentation development.
- Skills in Program Protection Planning.
- Experience working with ITAR related issues.
- Master’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Quantitative Social Science, Physics, Engineering or related field is highly desired
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top